Monday, August 10, 2009

FREE Baby Food!

Remember my post about the wonderful LaVoz newspaper?


In the LaVoz that you can pick up TODAY (remember, they pick up the old and put new ones in every Friday), there's some fabulous baby food Q's in it!


Save $2 off any 16 Beech-Nut Stage 2 jars
Buy any 1 Beech-Nut Let's Grow product, get one of equal or lesser valule FREE
Try any new Beech-Nut Stage 3 Homestyle Fruit FREE


These coupons don't expire until 12/31/09.


I suggest you hunt down some LaVoz right now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been able to find these? I looked EVERYWHERE and didn't spot one :( My baby is just starting on these so, this would be PERFECT! :) Thanks!

VKMyers said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had Clayton go and track down some of these. I've been dying for some baby food coupons! You are the bestestest!!!!