Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting Organized

This is about 6 months worth of Sunday newspaper coupons

And remember, I get 3 Sunday newspapers :)

Once you get your newspapers, figuring out what to do with all of your coupons is another situation. But don't fret! There's a VERY simple solution! I've tried many different methods of organizing, and this is the way that works best for me.

I organize my coupons into manilla folders by the Sunday newpaper date that the coupons come in. 99% of websites will tell you which date the coupon you're searching for came in. Click HERE to see an example.

The folder in the very front, titled "Coupons" is full of loose coupons, coupons that I got in the mail, on register receipts from the grocery stores, from friends, etc. I will later show you what I eventually do with those for easier viewing.

No comments: