Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Walgreens Rebate

I got my rebate! In THIS post, I bought the L'oreal face wash simply because it was free after rebate! My rebate only took three weeks to be processed and get back to me, I'm pretty impressed! Most rebates take anywhere from 6-10 weeks. AND, because I chose to have them mail me my rebate back in the form of a Walgreens gift card, they tapped on an extra 10% onto my rebate! The item I bought was $7.99, and my gift card has a current balance of $8.79.

I submitted my rebate online, which was quick and simple. Simply save the receipt you got when you bought your rebate items to refer to when your submitting rebate.
Click HERE for more info!

Walgreens November Free After Rebate (FAR):

L'oreal age perfect pro-calcium radiance perfector 1.7 oz.
Up to $19.99, limit 1
Use: $2/1 from 10/5 SS
Final: FREE + overage after rebate

Almay one coat mascara
Up to $6.99, limit 1
Use: $1/1 from 8/3 or 9/14 SS
Final: FREE + overage after rebate

1 comment:

Our Paper Plates said...

hey girl - i have ordered my papers 2 times and i still dont have them. help!!