Monday, October 5, 2009

Lovey Dovey!

So, I love Dove. My awesome hair responds well to Dove conditioner; it's not weighed down with wax like Pantene and I LOVE that it's affordable! I used to use Redken, but then I joined reality and started spending my money more wisely! Anyways, check out this rockin' deal on Dove hair care going on this week at Walgreens! Click HERE to see the ad and variety (pg. 11)!

Buy: Dove shampoo or conditioner (12oz) or styling product (7 or 9.25oz)
Buy 8 or more, get $10 RR (Walgreens Register Rewards; prints out as coupon after purchase)
Buy 6, get $6 RR
Buy 4, get $2 RR

So here's what I did...

I bought 8 conditioners (I told you, I seriously love the stuff)
=Sale price 2/$6.00 ($3.00 each) - I bought 8 = $24.00

I get 3 Sunday papers, so I used my (3) $1.50/1 Dove conditioner Q from yesterday's paper (10/04/09 RedPlum)
and also used (5) $1.00/1 Dove hair product Q's from HERE (9/20 LV).
=$9.50 coupon savings

$24 - $9.50 Q's = $14.50

I got $10.00 RR back for buying 8!

So 8 bottles of the conditioner that I love for $4.50?! I can so handle that!

If you can get your hands on (8) $1.50 Q's, that'll cost you just $2.00 for 8 bottles! NICE!

You want some too? If you didn't get 8 Sunday papers (not many people do, and those that do are a little freaky), you can go to eBay.com and buy yourself some Q's (they'll definitely arrive before the sale ends on Saturday) and you'll be able to get yourself a smokin' price too! :) Just click HERE or HERE! You better hurry up and buy them, cuz I just might buy some...wouldn't hurt to get 8 more bottles...would it? :D

No comments: