Sunday, July 26, 2009

Under Construction

So I've been MIA for a while, I know you've all been missing me!

I had another baby 2 1/2 months ago and am now ready to get to posting again!

Have you noticed that the grocery store deals aren't as fabulous these days as they were about a year ago? I guess they're feeling the effects of the crappy economy as well.

I will post the great deals as I come across them so that you can take advantage of them as well! Please feel free to read some of the older posts to get some good ideas of what all of this coupon shopping is all about!

Stay tuned! . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Baby!

I would love to have my blog button on your website.

Thanks for the link love!

Miss Thrifty
PS email me if its o-k for my button and I will send you the code. If you have a button send it to me.