Monday, October 13, 2008

FREE Dimetapp @ Walgreens

I had to pick up my son from school today because he wasn't feeling well, poor little guy. Right after I picked him up, we headed to Walgreens, where I took full advantage of this great deal going on this week (10/12 - 10/18).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Buy 2 Dimetapp or Robitussin (on sale $3.99) = Get $5 Register Rewards
(Is printed out like a coupon after you pay for your items).

Buy 3 Dimetapp or Robitussin, Get $10 Register Rewards

Here's what I did...

Bought: 3 - 4 oz. Dimetapp Cold & Cough at $3.99
Used: 3 - $2/1 Dimetapp printable coupons from HERE.
Got back: $10 RR back after I paid for my items.

Here's the math:
$3.99 x 3 = $11.97
-$6.00 in coupons (3 x $2)
= paid $5.97 (then add a little for tax, so $6-ish)
Walgreens gave me $10.00 back for my purchase!

So today, I made about $4.00 at Walgreens, plus I left with plenty of FREE Dimetapp for my sick kid :)

I can use my RR on anything I want to on my next visit. I might use it to buy Halloween candy since they have a great deal going on for that, too. I'll post about that later!

Have questions? Please let me know! :)

Ohhhh, I am LOVIN' Walgreens...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! I love saving money too...I will have to keep up with you:)