Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Daily Fix

Help! I'm addicted! Ha, kidding. But really . . . Early this morning, I took our van to get an oil change and the crazies told me that it would take 3 hours. I kindly said "no thanks" and went on my way. Since I was right next to Walgreens . . . well, I couldn't resist.


I bought:

4 - 4oz. Encore spices - $0.99 cents each
3 - Reynolds Foil wrap (20 ft.) - $1.69 each
1 - Clean & Clear facial scrub - $4.99
2 - Punch balls - fun for my kids - 2 / $1.00
2 - Walgreens paper plates (80 ct.) - 2 / $3.00
8 - 10 pack of # 2 pencils - $0.25 cents each

I used:

2 / $1 Encore spices Q - in weekly flyer
$0.89 - Reynolds Foil Q - in weekly flyer
$0.99 - Walgreens paper plates Q - in weekly flyer
$2 / 1 Clean & Clear printable Q from HERE
$10.00 Walgreens RR (Register Reward) that I earned HERE

I paid: $3.49
$2.65 + $0.85 cents tax

Walgreens coupon savings: $5.38
Walgreens advertised savings: $5.92
My coupon savings: $12.00
= I saved: $23.30

I'll admit to paying $1 for the ballons & $2.00 for all 8 packs of pencils, but I'll consider the rest of it FREE! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still haven't been brave enough to try Walgreens yet. I know, I'm such a sinner.

I get a lot of my spices at Greenbacks. (7 oz cinnamon for only $1!) Costco also has spices for a good price, but those small bottles are PERFECT for spices that you might not use a lot during the year, just to have to spice up the year supply!